Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Little Tea Pot Frame

 

This solid wood frame was custom called to match a cute wooden tote a customer purchased. This fresh color update is perfect to bring in spring.


The before was ok but really needed a makeover. 
Step one ; take out art work, scrape off gunky crud off the top, scrub well with warm soapy water and Fusion TSP Alternative. Once dry lightly sand the frame smooth.


This is the raised stencil wood tote she purchased and wanted a frame to match.


Fusion Mineral Paint in the pretty tea pot was brushed on all sides but the inner gold edge. Two coats were painted on in total.

HERE are other little tea pot projects.


Using a sanding sponge lightly distress the edges for some rustic character.


Fusion Mineral Paint's ageing wax was brushed in all the crevices to add age.


It adds a perfect aged look as per the name.


And it is ready to be added to the customers home décor with the sweet wood tote.




Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me












Comments