Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Etsy Tile Order Complete

 


Here is another custom ordered faux tin tile. They are the top viewed items on my Etsy shop. This one was ordered in similar colors as my own personal one in greeny blue copper shades.
You can see many more I have created HERE.


This is my tin tile stencil pattern #1. I applied Dixie Belle mud using an offset palette knife over the centered stencil on a 12"X12" piece of hardboard.


Once the mud is even the stencil is lifted to reveal the pretty pattern. Let the mud dry well.


I painted a base coat of Dixie Belle Paint in coffee bean and allowed to dry. Then the other Dixie Belle Paint colors are added. I used vintage duck egg, palmetto then more coffee bean.


video view of my progress


Once all the colors were blended as desired I gave it a coat of clear Dixie Belle's best dang wax then using my fingertip applied Dixie Belle Gilding Wax in copper to all the highlighted areas.


And this beauty is ready to to make it's way to USA.


Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me


If you would like to custom order your own set of tiles from 1-100 message me. I ship all over.


Links to Dixie Belle products are for your convenience. My affiliation with this fantastic paint company does not increase prices on your end, your purchases via my links does however provide a small subsidy which allows me to keep providing these tutorials. Thank you!

FEATURED ON!!


Shared up at these link up Parties








Comments