Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Chocolate Silverware Chest


Who doesn't love chocolate? :)


This vintage silverware chest was commissioned to be updated in a rich dark chocolate.


It is double decker with loads of storage.


After it was wiped clean with a green spray cleaner and soft cloth 


2 coats of Fusion Mineral Paint's chocolate.


It was lightly sanded then Fusion Mineral Paint black wax added for an ever richer dark brown.


See nightstands in chocolate, this vintage desk, this sweet doll bed , this custom dining table and this mens valet

Check out the cute puppy in the background, she is Lexi, the Frenchie

All sides are painted making it pretty from any direction.




Shared at these great link up parties
Farmhouse Friday
Silver Pennies Sunday
Creative Inspirations
Inspiration Monday

Comments