Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Farmhouse Style Bamboo Tray


This bamboo tray was given a fresh farmhouse update.


Two sizes of bamboo trays were revived with color. The smaller one was updated with a fun teal color.




The large one was painted in Fusion Mineral Paint's Champlain and lamp white. Each color was dry brushed over all sides. Once dry it was sanded well to give a nice distressed farmhouse look which was enhanced with Fusion Mineral Paint's ageing wax 


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me








shared up at these great link up parties
Silver Pennies Sunday
All About Home
Vintage Charm
Wonderful Wednesday
Creative Inspiration
Farmhouse Friday

Comments

  1. Never underestimate the power of paint, right! Thanks for sharing your lovely upcycle at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment