Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Ornate Jewelry Box in Cheesecake


Isn't this ornate carved wooden jewelry box gorgeous? And even more so once painted in this pretty warm white. It has a music box too.


Step one is a good cleaning and vacuuming of the gold velour like lining.


It was part of my jewelry box painting day. Click to see the rose quartz one and the tall grey one for their tutorials. 


The warm white I chose was cheesecake from Country Chic Paint. I used it just recently on this unique vintage jewelry box. 


Two coats were applied with a bit of wet distressing between coats. It was then all clear waxed to seal the paint.


To make the ornate details pop even more, Country Chic antiquing wax was applied, see bottom on and top still clear wax.



Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me







the jewelry box paint day results


shared up at these great link up parties
Silver Pennies Sunday
All About Home
Vintage Charm
Wonderful Wednesday
Creative Inspiration

Comments

  1. This is lovely and styled beautifully. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so sorry for the delay in replying as this was found in an awaiting moderation folder ;(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much so sorry for the delay in replying as this was found in an awaiting moderation folder ;(

      Delete
  3. Beautiful finishes on such cute mini-furniture you gave them a breathe of fresh air that they needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey, your kindness is appreciated ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment