Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Grey & Faux Mercury Glass Jewelry Box


Classic grey meets faux mercury glass for a new look for this solid oak jewelry box.


Choosing an exterior paint color depends on the interior lining, this large jewelry chest has a rich deep green. I chose grey for this beauty.


It has loads of storage for all kinds of jewelry treasures. Now to remove and tape off hardware and clean it well.


I had a jewelry box marathon happening. You have seen the warm white ornate one and rose quartz pink one featured earlier.


Using my favorite Fusion Mineral Paint grey, little lamb I applied 2 coats. 


The glass door was given my signature faux mercury glass treatment using Rustoleum mirror effect spray paint and vinegar.




Once dry, FusionMineral Paint's black wax  was hand rubbed in to catch in all the oak grain.





Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me



Look at the great storage




the jewelry box marathon finished results



Shared at these linky parties

Comments