Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Another Custom Ordered Set of Faux Tin Tiles


Here is the latest custom ordered set of faux tin tiles from my Etsy store.


She wanted this tin tile pattern in shades of grey and white. I have 3 tin tile patterns to choose from: above and these two.




New tile boards were cut from hardboard I had in stock in 12" X 12" dimension.


Fusion Mineral Paint's pearl embossing paste was applied using an offset knife over the desired tile stencil which was ordered from Fusion Mineral Paint as well.


Lifting the stencil reveals the pretty pattern.


This was repeated for all 4 boards then left to dry well.


The base was painted Fusion Mineral Paint ash in a solid coat then the layers of colors were next.


Shades of white and greys were dry brushed then Fusion Mineral Paint's silver, brushed steel, pearl and champagne metallics were brushed over as well to give a metal effect.


And they are complete. If you are interested in one, two or a set in your choice of colors and pattern just message me.


Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me




Comments

  1. Hi Cheryl, I got them from Muddarittaville but they no longer make these versions, they do have others.. also if you use this link and search tin tile you can get 10%off https://muddaritavillestudio.com/?aff=11

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment