Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Farmhouse Kitchen Roll Wall Organizer


This functional kitchen roll wall organizer just needed a freshen up. Let me share what I did.


The first step was to take all apart for ease of painting and give it a good cleaning. This is an important step to give the best surface for your paint to adhere to.


Being apart allows for the painted pieces to be smooth with no thick corners and assures all sides evenly covered.


For this update I chose Jolie Paint in palace white.


Seeing the original wood was light it only took 2 coats of the white paint to cover well. Then it was put back together and was sealed up with Jolie's clear wax using their fabulous wax brush.


To add age and a farmhouse feel Jolie's  brown wax was applied to the edges and nooks and crannies.


Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me


video tour








I created a matching salt and pepper set too. 
All sold quickly from my Etsy Shop.


 

I am a brand ambassador and affiliate with Jolie, if you would like to order and receive discount off your order please use this code INF-CREATIVEMOMENTS, I guarantee will love their products.


Comments

  1. I love this transformation, and it goes perfectly with your salt and pepper shakers! Thanks so much for sharing it at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't go wrong with farmhouse whites right? thank you for hosting :)

      Delete

Post a Comment