Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Vintage Salt & Pepper set in Malachite Green

 


You know I love painted wooden salt and pepper sets. Recently I have had a huge run on the sets, each one selling soon after posting. And this run also happened to be in the same color; this gorgeous teal green malachite from Jolie Paint.

See more projects done in this fabulous color HERE including a jumbo pepper grinder.

The sweet little wood set from Baribocraft were tested to be sure the pepper grinder worked then scrubbed inside and out and let dry well.


Two coats of Jolie Paint in the malachite were brushed on. 


When the paint was dry the pieces were sanded and distressed to give a worn country feel then sealed with Jolie's clear wax using their fabulous wax brushFurther dimension was added with Jolie's brown wax brushed in the nooks and crannies. Above you can see just clear wax on the left and the added brown wax on the right.


Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me


Easy to see why this adorable set sold so quickly.


The sweet little strawberry crate looks perfect with this set.



The rustic country shelf would also be a perfect spot to display this set when not in use.



I am a brand ambassador and affiliate with Jolie, if you would like to order and receive discount off your order please use this code INF-CREATIVEMOMENTS, I guarantee will love their products.

Shared at these fun link up parties

Comments

  1. I love that gorgeous, rich color you chose for your salt and pepper set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! I am a color lover; neutrals seem so blah to me. This would give a farmhouse kitchen a needed pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a beauty color, I too love color esp these great little pops in a kitchen! thanks for the kind words

      Delete
  3. I love your salt and pepper shakers! The color is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing them at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so sorry for the delay in replying as this was found in an awaiting moderation folder ;(

      Delete

Post a Comment