Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Farmhouse White Salt & Pepper Set

                                            

Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me


Who would guess this unlikely pair would get together for a fun farmhouse makeover to become a match made in heaven ;)


After scrubbing them up well inside and out it was time to paint.


This set were painted another of my white paints on hand; Jolie Paint's palace white.


The pepper grinder wanted to crackle even after sanding after the first coat. This is ok seeing the set is meant to look old farmhouse finish. Sometimes you just need to embrace it rather then try and fight it.


3 coats were needed to cover and once all dry the edges were distressed to keep that worn farmhouse feel. They were sealed completely with  Jolie's clear wax using my favorite fabulous wax brush.


And finally to add more age to the farmhouse finish, Jolie's brown wax was added to the nooks and crannies.


This sweet little set is ready to serve. Isn't this little wooden strawberry crate sweet too?


If your interested in them, they are available on my Etsy store :) Along with this matching kitchen wall organizer




video tour






I am a brand ambassador and affiliate with Jolie, if you would like to order and receive discount off your order please use this code INF-CREATIVEMOMENTS, I guarantee will love their products.

Shared at these link up parties

Comments

  1. I love your salt and pepper shaker makeover! They are adorable for use or even just for pretties :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment