Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Jumbo Wooden Pepper Grinder in Malachite Green


This is a change up for this solid wood pepper grinder from wood to wonderful!


This 14" H pepper mill was scrubbed inside and out and let dry completely.


It was painted 2 coats of Jolie Paint in the gorgeous teal green malachite. See more projects done in this fabulous color HERE.


No distressing for this bad boy, just a nice crisp paint job.


To add some character to the grinder a P was stenciled on using Jolie Paint's classic navy.


But being on a rounded surface the stencil was not as crisp as I wanted so I hand painted over with a small artist brush.


Much better!

 

When the paint was dry the entire pepper mill was sealed with Jolie's clear wax using their fabulous wax brush.


Further dimension was added with Jolie's brown wax brushed in the nooks and crannies.




Take a video tour of this fella.




The customer who bought this grinder ordered a bold red salt shaker to be its partner. How FUN!





I am a brand ambassador and affiliate with Jolie, if you would like to order and receive discount off your order please use this code INF-CREATIVEMOMENTS, I guarantee will love their products.

Shared at these fun link up parties

Comments

  1. Besides the color (it matches my kitchen), I love the added wax. Looks great! Thanks for linking up at Farmhouse Friday! We greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so sorry for the delay in replying as this along with many others were found in an awaiting moderation folder ;(

      Delete

Post a Comment