Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Salt & Pepper in Dixie Belle Drop Cloth



This sweet set is combined with the above pepper grinder and the below salt shaker. The below pepper grinder was also done in another farmhouse white but with another salt shaker partner.


I like to mix and match pieces as it seems there are always singles to be found.


All the above pieces were done in the same gorgeous "Drop Cloth" from Dixie Belle Paint. 


The salt and pepper pieces each got 2 coats drying after each followed by a coat of Dixie Belle's best dang wax in clear to seal them.


And as the final step, again from my Dixie Belle's sack o' wax I chose brown wax to add detail, dimension and age.


Subscribe to this Blog Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store







Don't forget to check out the other tutorials for the rest of the drop cloth collection: the green cratestrawberry crate  and candle holder.




Comments

  1. Your salt and pepper shakers are perfect! I would never had thought they didn't belong together if I hadn't seen the before photos. I especially like the slight size difference. I picked this as one of my features at this week's Snickerdoodle Create Bake Make Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the fraternal twins too and THANKS for picking me for your feature!! I love participating in the Snickerdoodle parties

      Delete

Post a Comment