Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Accent Table in Fusion's Night Swim Milk Paint

 

This cute little accent table was dropped off to be painted to match the recent antique accent table I did that the customer purchased.


It is a veneer and MDF construction with a super smooth finish. Will milk paint work on it? Yes indeed!

To be sure the paint will adhere to the table it was cleaned well with a damp cloth soaked in warm water, a bit of dish soap and  Fusion's TSP Alternative.


Have you heard Fusion Mineral Paint  now has a milk paint line?



The color used on the antique table was night swim, a deep rich navy blue. I addeFusionBonding Agent/Ultra Grip to the milk paint to ensure a smooth solid coverage to this slick surface.

I also used the night swim on this antique table as I mentioned above and toasted coconut on this antique crate and this antique drum table.


Two coats were applied (3 on the two tops) then sanded smooth with a sanding sponge which makes the surface feel like satin. To seal it and keep the antique feel I chose Fusion Hemp Oil which was brushed on, allow to sit for about 30 minutes and then wipe off the excess with a shop towel.


And it was complete. Gorgeous and a lovely match to the antique table.


Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me






Shared up at these fun link up parties






Comments