DIY Furniture Flip: Refinished Solid Maple Dresser in Classic White
In this tutorial, I’m sharing how I completely transformed a solid maple, Canadian-made dresser into a fresh, modern piece that’s both timeless and functional. Originally a tired chest of drawers, this sturdy maple beauty got a full makeover — from sanding and priming to a crisp classic white finish and new stainless steel bar and knob hardware . The result? A clean, elegant dresser with five easy-glide drawers that looks right at home in any bedroom, guest room, or entryway. Follow along to see each step of the refinishing process and how a little paint and hardware can give solid wood furniture a brand-new life.


















Oh wow, would love a pink butterfly mug , it's so so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI visited you via Modern On Monticello: Home Matters Linky Party #465
My links: 107+108. We will be so happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.
thank you for the kind words and hosting
DeleteThanks for sharing with us, I'm featuring you this week when the next to Grandma's house we go link party starts!
ReplyDeleteThat is very exciting, thank you. See you there
DeleteSo glad to learn about the 'slick stick', featuring you at Wednesdays in the Studio!
ReplyDeleteWhy thanks for the feature.. slick stick does make a huge difference, glad to share!
DeleteYou did a great job of this! It looks so pretty. I wondered how you made a hole in the cup for drainage, then you said it was originally a planter. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much ;)
DeleteI am loving your mug so much!!! I never even thought to put my plants in my old mugs. Great idea. I would love it if you could share it on my new Serenity Saturday link party at www.serenityyou.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words and invite, I will pop over now and check it out!
Delete