Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Azure Salt & Pepper Set


Not your traditional fall color, nope, but these fresh off the paint line, solid wood salt and pepper set are a great rustic country addition to any home.


This solid wood set is adorable at 4" high and almost that wide; two little chubby buddies looking for some color.


After a good scrub with Simple Green cleaner and a damp rag and let dry, they were ready for get their new color; azure from Fusion Mineral Paint as shown above on the right. The pepper grinder on the left was the next step adding another one of my favorite blues from Fusion Mineral Paint called renfrew blue.

I just used these two colors on a sweet stenciled jewelry box too.

If you do a search of either color in my blog you will find lots of projects in both colors.


The pattern on the salt top in the darker blue was not quite right so a quick recoat of azure and try again.


Above shows the 2 paint colors in their pint tubs. 


Once the two layers dried, Fusion Mineral Paint's ageing wax was rubbed on to give a rustic feel. And they were complete.


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  


these colors photograph in quite the shades in these 3 pictures but most true in the cover photo which is shown again at the bottom



Shared at these link up parties
Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday

Comments