Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Updated Hardware on Nightstand Turned End Table


I wanted to share this quick update with you. The nightstand below is a lovely solid wood piece however the Chippendale hardware dates it but this is easily fixed. I chose a Baroque pull in Venetian bronze with an old rose design along with the matching knobs from D Lawless Hardware. This hardware company has virtually everything in their catalog. Check them out!

I also used these pulls and knobs on this gorgeous rustic dresser, check it out!! It is one of my favorites.



Before putting on the new hardware the nightstand was scrubbed well to remove and past residue then rehydrated and shine added using Daddy Van's orange oil furniture cleaner.


Crazy when I was scrubbing it and it was turned upside down I found this little added hiding cubby. Isn't that funny? Now to remember it is there going forward.


And just like that the nightstand is now all pretty and being used as an end table in our rumpus room.

Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me


Comments