Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Salt & Pepper Set in Liberty Blue and Copper


Copper tops called for a rich blue don't you think?


This super cute solid wood salt and pepper set was in dire need of a makeover.


After a good scrubbing inside and out it was time to polish the copper tops. See above how the metal polish (center) easily removed the grime.


And with some elbow grease the tops were back to their coppery selves.


There is a slight color difference between the two tops including the silver knobs but mixed metals are all the rage.


Now they are ready to paint.


Two coats of Fusion Mineral Paint in liberty blue were brushed on then paper bag sanded smooth. Fusion paint has a very durable built in top coat making it a super easy less step paint to use.


This gorgeous set is ready to serve.


The set sold in short order on my Etsy store off to one lucky Mother!


Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me







see this sweet farmhouse crate tutorial



Shared up at these great link up parties

Comments