Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Seaside Blue Spray Painted Bistro Set


My parents gave us this metal bistro set years ago for our anniversary. The original black and silver is classic but after so many years it was time for a change. Of course the change needed to be my favorite color: turquoise blue. 


The set was wiped clean then ready to paint. This set is kept indoors overwinter so there was no rust (which can be removed with a steel brush) or areas needing to be primed. It was good to go.


In a well ventilated area: my gravel driveway to be exact, I sprayed on Rustoleum 2X ultra cover spray paint in satin seaside in many light coats from all directions. Two cans were all it took to give this set a whole new look.

TIP: I would invest in the spray can grip holder to make it easier on your trigger finger. I did switch to using my thumb for the second can ;)


This set now adds the perfect punch of color on our slate patio.

What do you think? The color is so fresh and vibrant. But remember you can do yours any color.


 Now I just have to wait for spring to arrive and fill with lush green and pretty colors.

Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me


#spraynewlife

Comments