Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Green & Gold Photo Frame

 


I finally decided how to finish this frame I had painted awhile back.


You can find how it got to be this beautiful teal green HERE.


This gaudy gold frame became gorgeous green along with a couple more shown below.


I just love this color. I was stuck as to how to finish the inside of it so just waited.


Then I decided to go with 3 rows of rustic jute cord. The lengths were power stapled to the back then tied in a knot over the staple.


To further secure I glued each knot.


New D ring hardware was added to the top edge of this solid wood frame.


And it is ready to hang photos and cards using mini clothespins.


If you are interested it is available on my Etsy Store

A wee video tour 





Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me





Comments