Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Canning Ring Pumpkins


Super sweet rustic pumpkins created from old canning rings




For years I have saw this cute simple craft on Pinterest and wanted to make some but never had spare canning rings. A friends was selling their home and moving south and had a huge box, perfect.

They can be as rusty or shiny as you like them


I used the pipe cleaner method of securing them together, arrange in a circle in your color order, put pipe cleaner around the center, twist tight and done!


I spray painted some of the rings Rustoleum Spray paint in lagoon in multiple coats and added them between gold ones.


Hot glued cinnamon sticks cut to about an inch long formed the stem and jute for the tendrils finished off the rustic pumpkins. 







 Simple easy and fun fall project, give it a try ;)


FEATURED ON

Shared at these Linky Parties
Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday

Comments

Post a Comment