Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Chocolate Doll Bed


I love working on sentimental custom pieces, the stories they have are great.


Take this sweet doll bed a customer brought to have reloved. It was her mothers then hers growing up. As you can see, like many children she decided to monogram it as hers once passed down.
Now a grown woman she wanted it spruced up but kept somewhat "original".


The first step was to scrub it up well then power sand to remove the name and doodles and smooth the rough edges.


The customer loves brown so Fusion Mineral Paint in chocolate was the color of choice.


Two coats and the doll bed was updated ready for many more years.
Fusions built in top coat and rich pigments make coverage in only a few steps, easy peasy!








Comments

  1. Love that bear! Is one by Annette Funicello by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so sorry for the delay in replying as this was found in an awaiting moderation folder ;(

      this bear was custom made :) isn't she adorable?

      Delete

Post a Comment