Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Farmhouse Dough Bowl


Farmhouse white freshens everything up, watch as this black dough bowl gets a fresh new look.


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  


I LOVE wooden dough bowls and this cutie caught my eye sitting alone on the thrift store shelf.


After a good cleaning, House & Canvas paint in angora white was painted on in two coats.


I was working on a wooden jewelry box; another angora white project too. This SAME jar of angora has done many other projects so far as well. Here is a dining table, a French Provincial end tablea painted huge frame,  a sweet Bombay watch box, a bread box and a large laundry frame!!!
It is amazing how far this great paint goes.


When dry, the edges were lightly sanded to distress back to reveal the original wood finish.


The entire dough bowl was then clear waxed followed by  Fusion Mineral Paint's ageing wax.

Check out the finished jewelry box tutorial.






Shared up at these link up parties
Creative Inspirations
All About Home
Farmhouse Friday

Comments

  1. Oh, I'm going to be on the lookout for one of these at a thrift store! So smart! Congrats on your feature at All About Home. We would love to have you link-up at Tuesday Turn About... we go live tomorrow at 5pm CST! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so sorry for the delay in replying as this was found in an awaiting moderation folder ;(

      SO sad I missed my feature but really appreciate you doing so!!

      Delete

Post a Comment