Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Aged Grey Growth Ruler


Sharing one of my latest custom ordered growth ruler done in grey.


Seeing I had bought this stack for my ship lap wall that did not go as planned I have been using it for my custom growth rulers. I pulled out another 6 foot long 1"X 8" board, sanded the edges and prepped to paint.

See these recent growth rulers; wood accelerated series, one in grey, one in a fun D!sney theme and one in custom purple.


The customer wanted a "painted" grey which was perfect to use my recent acquisition; Rustoleum's chalked ultra matte paint in aged grey. Using my Rustoleum chalked paint brush I brushed on 2 coats letting dry between each with a light sanding between to keep a super smooth feel.



Be sure to stop by Muddaritaville with this link for 10% off your stencil order.

Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  

Comments