Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

MMS Milk Painted Shutter Grey Tray


I love updating trays; they come in so many shapes and sizes perfect to add color and quotes.


I picked up this tray stained black, the perfect base color of my weathered grey plan.


Miss Mustard Seed milk paint in shutter grey was brushed over all sides including the bottom.
Shutter grey was used on this sweet IKEA organizer and wine crate too.

A custom mixed of left over white milk paints was dry brushed over the soft grey and all were sanded smooth.


Like this very similar tray in white, I stenciled the word ENJOY using Fusion Mineral Paint in coal black.


The entire tray was sealed with clear then black waxes.


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me

Comments