Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Vintage Silverware Chest in Goddess Ashwagandha white


I love giving vintage silverware chests a modern update; here is the latest done in a lovely farmhouse white finish.


Solid wood with lovely dark stain but lots of wear begged for this update.


And I had the perfect color in my recent Fusion Mineral Paints's Lisa Marie Holmes color collection package.


Fusion Mineral Paints's newest paint color called Goddess Ashwagandha. These little tester pots are surprising in the surface they can cover. I also used this little pot to do this wood basket too.

Two coats were applied (see the first coat on the lower half and 2 on the top) then the edges were lightly distressed with a sanding sponge to reveal some of the original dark stain.


To give additional ageing I added Fusion Mineral Paint's ageing wax , see the difference below from without above?


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me













Comments