Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Sage Green Jewelry Box


Vintage jewelry boxes can be readily found at thrift stores. They are perfect pieces to update in pretty colors.


This sweet wood 4 drawer has a working music box that plays "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" as a bonus.


Only one repair was needed on a damaged corner, easily fixed with wood filler and sandpaper.


Now what color??


As a brand blogger for Fusion Mineral Paint , I received this tester size sample box of the new colors from the Lisa Marie Holmes collection. The tester sizes are perfect for small projects like this jewelry box.



But which one to choose?


I put it out there to my Instagram followers to vote and sacred sage was hands down winner by allot.


Two coats went on...


I LOVE the grey base to this sage green color!!


To keep the vintage feel I lightly distressed the edges.



And added Fusion Mineral Paint ageing wax for more dimension.


Perfect combination!!


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me









Comments